Write for us as a guest blogger.
Thank you for your interest in contributing a guest article to Hufpost. We’re thrilled to have you here.
Writing with us is an excellent approach to demonstrating your skills and identifying yourself as a subject matter expert. You will also receive exposure through our social media outlets and our goodwill.
Please read through this entire page as it details the guidelines, the submission process, and the types of work we accept.
The fundamental guidelines for contributing to the Hufpost
Before you begin researching and creating content, be sure you understand our principles.
- We don’t repost entire or sections of previously published articles because we believe they should be unique.
- We reserve the right to remove your content from the Futuramo blog if it, or a portion of it, is published on other websites. In this scenario, we are concerned about keeping the internet free of duplicates.
- A well-written article must be grammatically and stylistically correct.
- We respect our followers and don’t want to disturb them with time-wasting stuff. Therefore, your post must bring value to them.
- Check out our most recent blogs to avoid duplicating topics.
- Your post should be relevant; it should include one or more of the following essential topics: project management, team collaboration, remote work, productivity, marketing, business, work culture, and design.
- Case studies, success stories, and data-backed articles are all acceptable and can get you extra points.
- We do not accept articles that cover apparent truths or provide answers to rhetorical questions such as “Why are computers better than humans at processing information?” or “Does a marketing business need a website?”
Remember that contributing to the Hufpost blog provides you with a one-of-a-kind opportunity to assist thousands of professionals who frequent our website with their business concerns; focus on actual problems and answers, and our community will reward you with love and admiration.
Stay cheerful—avoid inflammatory topics and harsh comments about competitors, and avoid being overly pushy and promotional.
We feel that adhering to these principles allows us to make our site valuable and reader-friendly.
Post Submission Guidelines
These article requirements keep our blog constant and save time for writers:
- A 1000-word piece is ideal.
- The title should not be more than 55 characters long.
- The content should be organised into paragraphs, followed by subheadings, and should not exceed 300 words. Try not to make your sentences excessively long and avoid using the passive voice too often.
- Create content for users, not for search engines. Avoid keyword stuffing and instead concentrate on delivering useful suggestions and information to blog readers.
- You may not publish it anywhere else, including on your site, once it has been published on our blog.
- Images and videos are recommended because they make the article more appealing to the reader.
- The width of the image should be 580 pixels or less. Please submit them as an attachment.
- When using photographs, take care not to infringe on the rights of others. Give credit when it is due.
- If you want to include technical diagrams like flowcharts or Gantt charts, you can find them in our diagram community.
- Do not exceed the restriction of 5 outbound links per article if you use them in your text. If you want to provide a link to your own or a partner’s website, we can guarantee one follow and one backlink, with one of them including the keyword relevant to the connected URL. We have the right to remove included links (for example, if they potentially jeopardise our blog’s authority, are unrelated to the text, or provide no value to our users).
Consider these when writing to us.
We decided to allow guest posting so that our readers and entrepreneurs could grow their businesses. As a result, we prefer to work with genuine individuals rather than SEO services. Please get to know us better before submitting your article. Follow us on social media and tell your friends about our other stories. This will significantly improve your chances of being published.
The page is a little lengthy, and the standards are a little stringent, but we believe it is vital to limit spam submissions. I’m excited to read some fantastic essays. If we believe it is a good fit, we’ll contact you to discuss the next steps and anything else we need to publish your piece.